During the 2012-2013 academic year, QOLT was implemented across 10 CSU campuses, with a total of 40 instructors performing a self-evaluation and submitting their course for further review. In addition, over 300 students used the same QOLT instrument to evaluate their instructor's course. Finally, each participating campus had a Campus Coordinator, who completed a peer-evaluation using the QOLT rubric. These sets of data were further analyzed by a CSU-level QOLT Review Team to determine the list of 12 QOLT Awardees, listed below.
Congratulations, to the following instructors!
2012-2013 QOLT Awardees, listed alphabetically by campus:
- Robert Carlisle, CSU Bakersfield, "Structure of English" (online)
- Ben Seipel, CSU Chico, "Educational Psychology" (online)
- Li-Ling Chen, CSU East Bay, "Computer-Based Technologies in the Classroom" (online)
- June Weintraub, CSU East Bay, "Environmental Health" (online)
- xtine Burrough, CSU Fullerton, "Digital Foundations" (online)
- Mary Scoggin & Rebecca Robertson, CSU Humboldt, "Introduction to Cultural Anthropology" (online)
- Tasha Souza, CSU Humboldt, "Intercultural Communications" (hybrid)
- Kimberly Karner, CSU Northridge, "Anthropology: Visions of the Sacred" (hybrid)
- Shahnaz Loftipour, Cal Poly Pomona, "Graphic Design & Animation for Educational Multimedia" (hybrid)
- Johnathan Anderson, CSU San Bernardino, "Research Methods in Admininstration" (online)
- Amy Conley Wright, San Francisco State University, "Child & Adolescent Development Internship" (hybrid)
- Jessica Parker, Sonoma State University, "Educational Technology Praxis" (blended)